JETAA Tokyo is having our second annual Welcome Party for new members on September 29th. Once again, the party will be held at Roppongi Nouen, a chic agricultural restaurant run by farmers for farmers. For the foodies out there, this is a great chance to get some great food straight from the source. And if we're lucky, you may even get to meet the farmer(s) that will be supplying our meal for the night!
- jetaatokyo — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/LjvAZRLbLZ
- jetaatokyo — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/pgBjUWZi38
- jetaatokyo — What is Cob in Japanese? | JETAA Tokyo http://t.co/gIbyS8U5DM
- jetaatokyo — About page updated! Thanks Co-Chair Sharon Bignell! http://t.co/8DYoLslnJi
- jetaatokyo — New post: How do you like the new site design? http://t.co/a214xtnFPU
Nothing for the moment, but check back soon!