JETAA Tokyo is pleased to support Tokyo de Volunteer in their "Beauty de Volunteer" volunteer activities. This time, Tokyo de Volunteer is organizing a volunteer trip to Tohoku region to participate continuing relief and recovery effort. Participants will be providing free beauty services (such as haircuts, make-up, etc.) in order to boast morale in Higashimatsushima. If you do not have any beauty or special skills, there will no doubt be other ways to contribute at the volunteer center. Simply visiting the region is meaningful gesture to support their still difficult daily life.
- jetaatokyo — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/LjvAZRLbLZ
- jetaatokyo — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/pgBjUWZi38
- jetaatokyo — What is Cob in Japanese? | JETAA Tokyo http://t.co/gIbyS8U5DM
- jetaatokyo — About page updated! Thanks Co-Chair Sharon Bignell! http://t.co/8DYoLslnJi
- jetaatokyo — New post: How do you like the new site design? http://t.co/a214xtnFPU
Nothing for the moment, but check back soon!