We'll be holding our General Meeting on June 29th. The meeting itself will begin from 7:00pm until 8:30pm including the election for new officers.
Six member of the Steering Committee met on Wednesday, May 11th to discuss current updates within JETAA Tokyo and plan for the annual General Meeting on June 29th. Please find minutes of the meeting attached.
Nijikai to follow!
JETAA Tokyo hopes everyone is doing well and feeling safe. The doomsday clouds now seem to be parting here in Tokyo and people are focusing on getting back to normal. Since our informal SC meeting was postponed due to the earthquake on 3/11, we plan to informally meet at T Stand Bar in Shin Maru Building from18:30-20:30 on Fri., Mar. 25th.
Discussion topics include helping Tohoku JET's, fundraising for disaster, renewing domain names, revising bylaws, starting election process.
All interested are welcome to join!
- jetaatokyo — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/LjvAZRLbLZ
- jetaatokyo — New post: Intro to Starting a Company in Japan http://t.co/pgBjUWZi38
- jetaatokyo — What is Cob in Japanese? | JETAA Tokyo http://t.co/gIbyS8U5DM
- jetaatokyo — About page updated! Thanks Co-Chair Sharon Bignell! http://t.co/8DYoLslnJi
- jetaatokyo — New post: How do you like the new site design? http://t.co/a214xtnFPU
Nothing for the moment, but check back soon!